just jokes..  

Posted in ,

1
Interviewer: what is your birth date?
Sardar: 13th October
Which year?
Sardar : Oye ullu ke pathe _ _ _ EVERY YEAR

2
Manager asked to sardar at an interview
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Sardar replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.

3
Teacher to Sardar: Write your best friend's name in English.
Sardar wrote: ' Beautiful Red Underware'
Teacher: What?
Sardar: His name is Sundar Lal Chaddi

4
After returning back from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife,
Do I look like a foreigner?
Wife: No! Why?
Sardar: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?

5
Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
So Sardar writes, "Gandi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi.

6
When sarda r was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver
adjusted mirror. Sardar shouted, "You are trying to see my wife? Sit
back. I will drive.

7
Interviewer: just imagine your in 3rd floor, it caught fire and how
will you escape?
Sardar : its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!

8
A sardar invested 2 Lakhs in a business and Suffered huge Loss. Do u
know what the business was? . . . .. . . . . .. . . He opened a Saloon
in Punjab!

9
Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: It's already raining. Sardar: So what take an umbrella and go.

10
Postman: - I Have To Come 5 Miles to Deliver U This Packet
Sardar: - Why did u come so far. Instead u could have posted it....

11
Sardar's wish: when i die, i wana die like my grandpa who died
peacefully in his sleep not screaming like all d passengers in d bus he
was driving..

12
Sardar: For the past one week a girl is disturbing me. I don't know how
she got my number, She interrupts whenever I call someone and says
"please recharge your card"

This entry was posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 at Friday, September 21, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment